Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moxon Antenna Design Software Under Linux

Here again, is another piece of Amateur Radio software for Windows running under Linux. This time it is the Moxon Rectangle Generator by Dan Maguire (AC6LA), running under Wine for Ubuntu Linux. Nice. Again, on this box I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (long-term stable).

See my saved bookmarks filtered by "antenna+Moxon" on Delicious for some related Moxon antenna resources.

Note that I recently went out of my way to reconfigure the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS update sources to include the latest version of Wine automatically - I will post a how to do that soon (if you haven't Googled it already). On a similar note, I also have the system pointing to the latest Mozilla sources for Firefox updates.

The screenshots for this are on my Flickr set titled "Amateur Radio Linux Screenshots Moxon Rectangle Generator".

Amateur Radio Linux Screenshots Moxon Rectangle Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment